Friday 12 July 2013

Babyliss Pro Perfect Curl


I got my hair done today, finally. I hadn't had it highlighted since May, so yes, I was sporting the badger look with my roots which as we all know is never very attractive. 
When my lovely dresser was done blowdrying, she said "I'm going to show you my new toy". Now I was slightly hesitant as we never want to be experiments in the hair department, those of you who are very attached to your locks would sympathise. Anyway, she bought out this long black plastic thing with a cylinder on the end, explaining that it was a curler. 
In fact, (after a bit of investigating) I found out it was the Babyliss Pro Curl curler, which costs a whopping £165!!
Apparently, it's going down a treat in the UK, (we're a bit behind the times here in Jersey) and have sold out practically everywhere, and I can see why!
My hair is so thick and so long that it usually takes a good hour to curl the whole thing, but with this product, it took roughly ten minutes. 
I have posted a video below so you can see how it works, but the device sort of traps and wraps your hair, heats it in the cylinder and when you release it, theres a curl!


Now Babyliss haven't always had the best track record with these sorts of things, especially with this product, as you can see how your hair could easily get caught whilst being wound up, but I was actually very impressed! 
Here are some snaps of my hair after using the Babyliss Pro Perfect Curl. 




Have you tried this product? What did you think? I would love to hear feedback from others.

Thanks guys!

2 comments:

Any comment is greatly appreciated. If you leave your blog link I'll be sure to stop by, thanks guys!